Tuesday, March 16, 2010

You're too Kind

This is my submission for this week's MOJO130 sketch. Now, you may be asking yourself, "Why ever did she put that Garden Green scalloped edge?"

Well...because Shelly (that is what I call myself at times...noone else is allowed to call me that though) had a different circle panel before that had a Garden Greenish embellishment on it and by the time Shelly changed out the panel it was far too late to take off the border.

So...life goes on. I don't think it's all that bad...the green in the flower helps. Tee hee.

I love this paper and want to use what I have up so I can justify buying a different patterned DSP. Ho-kay...peace out!

3 comments:

Jade's stamproom blog said...

I still think yours is the best, green scallop edge or not!! GO Misselle!!!!!

Scrappycath said...

Looks wonderful! I love the felt elements.

Christy said...

I love the felt ... so cute!