Monday, March 15, 2010

Pendant Park



Finally!!! I got a chance to make a card for the Pals Paper Arts Challenge this week. I have missed out on it the last few weeks...bummer. But here it is PPA33! It is a color challenge this week and what interesting colors they are. Garden Green, Certainly Celery and Kraft. I have the two green inks, but not the Kraft...so I used Kraft DP and Close to Cocoa ink. Hope the design team doesn't mind me improvising. ;-)

A lot of people made St. Patrick's Day cards, but I'm not Irish...not even on St. Patty's Day. So, Pendant Park was my go to stamp set when I saw these colors. I even managed to fit in al the stamps in the set!

So, head on over to the PPA site...there's blog candy this week! Whoo hoo! Did I mention this is also the SC271 for this week? I did now!

4 comments:

Jen Timko said...

What a great job on both challenges! This set really is perfect for the green challenge.

Linda Callahan said...

This is so pretty - love this set and you made it look great! Thanks for playing at PPA!

LeAnne said...

This is so nice! I love it!

Ann Schach said...

Such a nice card! This is one of my favorite sets. Great job with the challengs. Thanks for playing @ PPA!