Thursday, August 12, 2010

CTD105 & SSSC80

Ok...so, here are the cards I made for, both, the Color Throwdown 105 and Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 80:


Why two cards you ask? Well, here's my story...I always have a story.

At first I made this card:


And I liked it...I did, but I thought, " Man, that wisper white sure is bright. I wonder how the image would look on natural white paper."

And here are the results of that:


The problem is, I think I might like the whisper white better. What do you think?

Aghhh...whatagonnado? TFL

6 comments:

Jade's stamproom blog said...

I like the whisper white better and the white ribbon, both are beautiful regardless. ILY

Heidi said...

I love them both, but that whisper white just makes the blooms and stems pop! Man, are you talented, these are awesome cards!

Heidi

LeAnne said...

I am going to buck the trend and say I like the Naturals better. Both are awesome....see I am supposed to be putting away my stuff and here I am looking at your cards!!!

Shannon Willis said...

I am fond of the Whisper White too. I agree with the posts above the white really makes the flowers pop. Great job on the sketch.

BTW, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I am following you too.

Shanon Willis
www.shannonscropstop.blogspot.com

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I like both the layout and color combo you used. Beautiful meadow scenes.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful cards! I just love silhouette flowers and these are stunning! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!