Saturday, July 31, 2010

Just for you

 006

Wow…I haven’t blogged in SO long I almost forgot what it was like.  I’m so sad that I have missed so many awesome challenges and blog hops. (ie, Color Throwdown 100)  But I’m back and with a Clean and Simple one.

I have never done a Clean and Simple  Sketch Challenge before.  So, I figured why not start with their 100th Sketch!!!!

This is the newest beautiful Stampin’ Up! set Just Believe.  I LOVE this set and got it free at MY VERY FIRST CONVENTION last week!!!

I hope to be posting a lot more often…it helps when you have a clean desk. ;) TFL

6 comments:

Jade's stamproom blog said...

I love your card! it's about time you posted something new! Great card with a great set1

Linda Beeson said...

I so like the way you did the stamping on the edge, neat card.

Susan said...

Love that stamp! Beautiful card!~

Natasha said...

Beautifully done!

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous---this stamp set is going to be on my next order, I've loved everything I've seen with it!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I've been eyeing this set myself. The flower design is so simple yet so pretty. You did a good job with this CAS sketch. I really like the color combo you chose.