Tuesday, April 27, 2010

For You



I am totally digging on this new set. It's beautiful! I saw this "technique" in the new mini catalog, on the King of the Grill set, and thought I had to do it with this Element of Style set.

I'm trying to use my stock of colors that are going to be retired soon. Cameo Coral and Ruby Red are being used on this one. I used them in the watercoloring too...God I love watercoloring! Jade got me hooked on that...thanks, babe!

I'm entering this into the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #56.

4 comments:

Jade's stamproom blog said...

I love it!

LeAnne said...

Very pretty, Michelle!
Hey, we're going to Harvey Cedars on LBI this weekend!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!!

Teresa Kline said...

gorgeous, luv the spot of color...have a wonderful evening!

enjoy *~*